In March, 2012, HealthBridge became a part of CareTeam, an independently owned family of home care agencies serving clients throughout North Texas and Oklahoma. HealthBridge’s goal as a preferred provider of non-medical services is for our clients to be able to live life on their own schedule and continue to participate in the activities they enjoy. Our services include:
- Medication Setup/Reminders
- Bathing, Grooming, Dressing
- Incontinent Care
- Vital Signs
- Monitor Safety
- Activities and Socialization
Scientists have learned much about what happens in the brain when people have a neurodegenerative disease such as Parkinson’s disease, AD, or other dementias. Their findings also revealed much about what happens during healthy aging. Researchers are investigating changes related to healthy aging in hopes of learning more about this process so they can fill gaps in our knowledge about the early stages of AD.Read More
- 2012 Walk to End Alzheimer’s™
- HealthBridge Joins the CareTeam Family of Home Care Agencies!
- NPDA Awards "Outstanding Employees" of 2012
- Enid Senior Expo a Hit!